Upcoming Large Ensemble Concerts
Please join our ensembles at the following concerts for our 40th Anniversary 13-14 season!
- Saturday, December 7, 2013, 12:30 p.m., PNC Recital Hall at Duquesne University: TRYPOs Symphonette shares an afternoon concert with City Music Centers Intrada. Admission is free to the public!
- Sunday, December 8, 2013, 7:00 p.m., Hillman Center for Performing Arts, Shady Side Academy:Young Peoples Orchestra performs a full-length concert featuring works by Wagner, Khachaturian, Bernstein, and Schubert. Tickets: Adults $10; Seniors $6; Children $6.
- Monday, March 24, 2014, 7:30 p.m., Heinz Hall:TRYPO celebrates its 40th Anniversary together with Duquesne Symphony Orchestra, Voices of Spirit, Pappert Chorales and Childrens Festival Chorus for what is sure to be an unforgettable performance of Orffs Carmina Burana. Admission is free with a suggested donation opportunity in the lobby. All donations will offset the costs of the performance.
- Sunday, May 4, 2014, 2014, 7:00 p.m., Carnegie Music Hall of Oakland: Come hear TRYPOs final concert of the year featuring performances by Symphonette, YPO, and several other special guests!
- Check back here for updates on the seasonís performance schedule!
2013-14 TRYPO Member and Parent Information
Welcome to Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestras 40th Anniversary Season! We are so thrilled to have such a talented group of young musicians come together to celebrate 40 years of music making and can't wait to get started! Below you will find TRYPO's 13-14 Membership Documents and Forms, please make sure to read everything carefully, sign and return the required forms and to save a copy for your records.
All new and returning members and parents must read the following documents thoroughly as they have been revised for the 13-14 season:
- 13-14 TRYPO Handbook: The TRYPO Handbook outlines all procedures, policies, and fees associated with your membership and what you can expect, as well as detailing additional opportunities for TRYPO members and guidelines about what it means to play in your new section. Please pay particular attention to the sections on 13-14 Concert Schedule, Attendance and Seating & Rotation. The Attendance Policy is absolutely crucial to our success!
- YPO & Symphonette 13-14 Preliminary Schedule Information: While we are still working on the details of the 13-14 season, these drafts contain the most important scheduling items for the Fall semester for you to consider as you commit to your membership in TRYPO [Disclaimer: All of the information is still preliminary and subject to change]. A full 13-14 season schedule will be posted soon.
- Wondering what repertoire we are considering for you? Here is a sneak peak of 13-14 Season Repertoire
The following Documents must be submitted by July 10, 2013. You may send them to our office by mail to 212 Ninth Street, Suite 401, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, by fax (412) 391-0527 or e-mailing a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Registration Form: Please take a moment to fill this out. Yes, we do have some of the information, but we ask you to fill all fields again so that we can be sure we have the most up-to-date information! Once you submit the form online, you do NOT need to print it out and send it to our office.
- 13-14 Membership Agreement: Please read through this carefully before signing and returning this document to us. Returning the Membership Agreement to our office is your commitment to TRYPO. Please print out two (2) copies of BOTH pages, sign both copies and return one (1) complete copy to our office. Keep the second copy for your records. This is a two page agreement and your signature on the second page is your commitment to all the policies on both pages, as well as your commitment to the policies outlined in the Handbook.
- 13-14 CMC/TRYPO Emergency Medical Care Authorization: Please make sure to include a copy of your insurance card, front and back.
- 13-14 Release and Hold Harmless Agreement.
Do you need financial aid assistance? Please let us know and we will send you the financial aid application. A copy of your 2012 Tax Return is required to apply for financial aid. We also have flexible payment plans.
Do you have any questions or concerns you want to talk about before you commit your membership in TRYPO? Please give us a call at: (412) 391-0526 or e-mail us at: email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you all in September!