- This event has passed.
Dances & Epic Adventures
May 7 @ 7:00 pm - 9:15 pmFREE
To download tickets, please click HERE. Admission is free, with suggested donation.
Click HERE to see the press release about this unique performance!
Symphonette, conducted by Andrew Wickesberg
- Summa by Arvo Pärt
- Serenade for Strings in E minor, Op. 20 by Edward Elgar
- Orpheus in the Underworld by Jacques Offenbach
Young Peoples Orchestra, conducted by John Wilcox
- Appalachian Spring by Aaron Copland featuring special guests local artist Baron Batch, and son of the music director James Wilcox
- Trumpet Concerto in E-flat Major, Hob.Vlle:1: II. Andante, featuring Kevin Skinkis, trumpet [Winner of 2017 Concerto Competition]
- Variations on a Theme by Haydn, Op. 56a by Johannes Brahms