TRYPO encourages persons with disabilities to attend all events we present.
Accessibility accommodations can include:
- Curbside assistance
- Accessible entrances
- Accessible seating locations with companion seats
- Accessible restroom
- Service animals are welcome
- Braille programs are available with advance notice
- Assistive listening devices are available with advance notice
- Sign language interpretation is available with advance notice
TRYPO’s core large ensemble concerts take place at the Carnegie Music Hall in Oakland. Carnegie Music Hall will have two open floors, all accessible by elevator. Most seats on the second floor balconies have steps, with a railing, leading down to the front of the balcony.
Parking is located at the Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh. The museum operates a six-level parking facility for cars and small vans. The entrance is located at the intersection of S. Craig Street and Forbes Avenue. There are two drop-off areas:
- The Carriage Drive entrance on Forbes Avenue. Driving down Forbes there is a half-circle driveway on the right where the Natural History Museum’s entrance is located and the lobby is connected directly to the Carnegie Music Hall.
- There is also an entrance at the rear of the Museum of Art next to the Sculpture Garden. There are glass power assist doors that you can use to enter the Museums at the lower level. You can then take the elevator to the 1st floor and take the ramp down to the first floor to get to the Carnegie Music Hall. Please feel free to ask a security guard for directions!
For accessibility accommodation requests, or for any questions related to the accessibility of a performance, please email email@example.com or call 412-391-0526 to speak with Ana Diaz, our accessibility coordinator. If possible, we ask for two weeks notice for accessibility accommodation requests so that we can make sure we are ready for you!