Students, families, and concert-goers can always check here for changes in schedule due to weather conditions.
- TRYPO might cancel rehearsals, concerts, or events, due to inclement weather or other natural disasters.
- In the event of a weather emergency or other situation where a rehearsal might be cancelled, weather cancellations will be:
- e-mailed to the TRYPO weekly notification lists,
- texted to the ensemble through Remind.com
- posted on TRYPO’s Facebook page and Twitter accounts,
- posted on TRYPO’s website,
- posted through WPXI Channel 11 and KDKA Storm Trackers.
- TRYPO will make best efforts to post notifications by 8:30 a.m. on the morning of the cancelled rehearsal for Symphonette.
- TRYPO will make best efforts to post notifications by 10:30 a.m. for YPO.
- Please note that TRYPO will make its decision about cancelled rehearsals independently from City Music Center, government entities, and schools.
- TRYPO recognizes that students come from many different areas. We can only make cancellation decisions based on the weather in Pittsburgh itself, but all families should of course make their own decisions about whether or not it is safe to travel to a rehearsal or concert based on the conditions in their respective area.